Anyone interested - informal, friendly weight loss support group?

Hi

Following a recent trip to the doctors and a not so gentle prod to slim down I have been trawling the net to see if I can find a Malta based slimming world or weight watchers type class and as I can't seem to find one I wondered if anyone would be interested in getting together for an informal weigh in and weight loss support group?

I'm 39 years old and have two children. I'm a stay at home mum, I'm from the UK and have lived in Malta for just over a year.

I'm happy to host at my house, I have no agenda, medical qualifications or diet advice to doll oit. Just thought it might be nice to have some support as I try to drop a few pounds (ok, stones if I'm honest).

If anyone is at all interested I'd love to hear from you, all will be welcome! It would be great to meet some new friends and maybe some other unfit people are looking for an equally unfit person to start exercising with!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Newbie x

Hi, I am male 62 and would be interested in trying to loose a stone.

I'm in St Pauls Bay

Hi, i pm you.

How is it going? Good for you....did u get any company?

Hi
I'd definitely be interested in joining you. Find it so hard to believe that there isn't a group on the island but no matter where I search I can't find anything!

Hi I'm moving to Malta on the 24th of this month from Ireland. I would be very interested in joining the group.

Hello, we are moving over to Malta soon and are finalising our move , so will be coming out next week. I was thinking the same thing as you! So I def would like to arrange something like that when we are finally in Malta in the New Year. So I'll keep in mind your post etc! Kind regards Debra.

book a doctor's and a dietician/nutricionist appointment
that will be the best option
A blood test -a CBC- is mandatory before stepping any further in dieting & health-risk-free

kittycat1 wrote:

book a doctor's and a dietician/nutricionist appointment
that will be the best option
A blood test -a CBC- is mandatory before stepping any further in dieting & health-risk-free

You have replied to a five year old post so probably will not get a reply.