Visiting Dubai while on Work Visa for Bahrain

Hello everyone!  :)

I'm Nabeel, 27 years old Pakistani Sr. Software Engineer, coming to Bahrain on 12th September 2015 .

I have few friends in Dubai and I am planning to visit them on Eid. Do I need visa for Dubai to visit them while I am in Bahrain for Work Visa.

Any help or suggestions in  this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nabeel

If your Bahraini visa us in your passport, you will probably be able to buy one on arrival

Here are the rules

http://ysa.gov.ae/Images/Ministry_of_Interior_20131024084042.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/3l1s819yf/image.png

Guys,

Thanks for sharing the information :)

You're welcome !

So the solution would be to take a visa before hand by applying with Air Arabia or Emirates .

Even you can find travel agents who can issue you a tourist visa .

nbbukhari wrote:

Hello everyone!  :)

I'm Nabeel, 27 years old Pakistani Sr. Software Engineer, coming to Bahrain on 12th September 2015 .

I have few friends in Dubai and I am planning to visit them on Eid. Do I need visa for Dubai to visit them while I am in Bahrain for Work Visa.

Any help or suggestions in  this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nabeel

Look brother when you are coming in Bahrain on E-visa and you have stay more then 8 hours on Dubai airport then you can apply online for the Dubai transient Visa. Its new law they are discouraging visa on arrival. It's easy If you are coming from emirates then Emirates Official Visa linkEmirates Official Visa link  and there is general link

And If you are in Bahrain on working visa and you have CPR of Bahrain and you want to go to Dubai or any gulf country applying online visa. But you have must striker of Multiple Visa Entry.
That striker is necessary for Pakistani passport holders.

gunner757 wrote:

You're welcome !

So the solution would be to take a visa before hand by applying with Air Arabia or Emirates .

Hey gunner, what about the changes which were supposed to happen this September, our travel agents have told us that we need to apply for an e-visa now and  they would not give visa on arrival for gcc expat residents.

logicalindian wrote:
gunner757 wrote:

You're welcome !

Hey gunner, what about the changes which were supposed to happen this September, our travel agents have told us that we need to apply for an e-visa now and  they would not give visa on arrival for gcc expat residents.

Yes after 31 August Dubai Stopped giving visa on arrival...

Yes now only e-visas.  No more visa on arrival.

I am planning to visit riyadh from Bahrain on a visit visa, My father is in KSA. I am on a work visa in bahrain. can I get visit visa of 3 months.

jadoonforever wrote:

I am planning to visit riyadh from Bahrain on a visit visa, My father is in KSA. I am on a work visa in bahrain. can I get visit visa of 3 months.

Dear , here is the Saudi Embassy Online Visa Service In Bahrain (Link)  you can apply from there ....

Saudi Arabia Embassy in Manama
Diplomatic Area - Manama 1702 through No. 82 Building 317
Manama
Bahrain
Phone+973-175-37722
Fax+973-175-33261
[email protected]
Website URLhttp://embassies.mofa.gov.sa/sites/bahrain

Thanks Zeeshan bahi for your reply.....