Any expat need any medical advise

i am dr Sultan, ready for your questions ...

Salaam Alaikum Dr.Sultan - Do you have any good treatment services or medicine for Grade 1 Fatty liver in Riyadh - saudi Arabia ?

Regards

Imran

grade 1 fatty liver is a simple condition. all what you have to do is to follow up your liver enzymes every 3 - 6 months. try to follow a healthy diet with 15 - 30 minutes walking every day. it's OK if your doctor has prescribed some liver support medications like legalon.

things you don not have to worry if your doctor told you that you have it
- fatty liver: 80 % of population above 25 years have fatty liver, it'e even not considered a disease any more.
- renal gravels or crystals: it is tiny stones around 2 mm go out easly with the urine, 70% of the patients with loin pain have it
- irritable bowel syndrom: just follow the directions of your doctor as regard the medicin, diet and general life style and soon you will forget about it.
- inflamed gastric mucosa or H. pylori bacteria in the stomach: very common condition because of the bad hygine in the restraunts, treated by some antibiotics and other stomach medications.
- enlarged prostate: if you are above 40 and have some difficulties in urination and/or erection you should consult a urologist about that.

Asalam alikum docotr. I am having acid reflux from 10 years.now has been diagnosed with bile reflux by endoscopy.i am taaking medicines from last one month but not effective.plz suggest what shoud i do to overcome this bile reflux.