Anyone who speaks Bengali?

Hi guys!

Is there anyone here who speaks Bengali? I need a little help. I need a translation of one sentence from English to Bengali.

Thanks in advance  :)

yes friend wt you want in Bengali.

"I forget, I ever forget, that I have no wings to fly"

It's verse from a poem I am restless - Rabindranath Tagore

Hi Are you sure That Poem in Bengali Language, because Rabindra nath Tagore is Indian
and He used A Hindi Language In All Poems.
Any way No Problem Can You Tell Me Your Email Id then I will Send All Information About This on Ur Email.

Regards.
Narender Kumar

Hi,

Yes, I know that he's Indian, but everywhere in encyclopedias says that he wrote in Bengali and English language.

I found a lot of his poems written in Bengali, but of course I can not recognize a sentence that I need.  :(

My email is: ++++

Thanks a lot!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls
narin singh wrote:

Hi Are you sure That Poem in Bengali Language, because Rabindra nath Tagore is Indian
and He used A Hindi Language In All Poems.
Any way No Problem Can You Tell Me Your Email Id then I will Send All Information About This on Ur Email.

Regards.
Narender Kumar

Rabindranath Tagore is essentially a Bengali Playwright, Novelist, Poet, Painter, and a Musician.

He primarily wrote in Bengali, not Hindi.

Hi ....Shoot your line and I shall give it a shot ! :)

I do read your line ..........

Its a famous bengali song .....it goes like this ....

"Ami (me or I )  chanchala (restless) hey, ami sudurer (distant/faraway)  o piyashi (thirsty)....

by the way , if my glass of whisky intoxicates, this bearded man intoxicates me more .....
anyday ....anytime .....everyday .....everytime !

Kristina .....not sure , how much interest you have in Tagore , if its a wee bit stronger than normal . you must visit Shantiniketan where he has left his indelible mark of creativity .

It is pretty unkempt , rustic .....yet intoxicating !

Cheers

Narin , as Sumitran pointed out , I am not aware of a single poem/novel/short story by Rabi Thakur written in Hindi or any other Indian language. Would be interested to update / correct myself if you share any of his hindi works