Bilingual (or little english) Live-in house-help in Luanda

Hello all,

I am new to the group. I am moving to Luanda by end of September and looking for a live-in house help with a medium English skills. Accommodation will be free. Will be able to manage the home and assisting in translating Portuguese to English and vice versa in day to day communication. Friendliness and Trustworthiness is essential.

Appreciate any help.

Refayet :)

refayetullah wrote:

Hello all,

I am new to the group. I am moving to Luanda by end of September and looking for a live-in house help with a medium English skills. Accommodation will be free. Will be able to manage the home and assisting in translating Portuguese to English and vice versa in day to day communication. Friendliness and Trustworthiness is essential.

Appreciate any help.

Refayet :)

Please place a free advertisement in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hi Refayet,

I invite you to post this ad in the Home help in Luanda section.
It might also help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi there, I'm currently living in London, and I am from Angola I speak English and Spanish, and Portuguese.

I would love to be in the position to help in transition.
Get back to me as sooner you see this message.. Thanks

Best,
Carlos

Hi..
I just landed to Luanda last week. Being the new in the country and first time, would like to be in touch with you to explore the country and ideas.
You can contact me on my Email address

xxx

Br
Sohail Iqbal

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : use the private message pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ola..
Is this job still open?

Hello :cheers:

@pieces: This thread has been created in 2015 and the offer may no more be available. If you are looking for a house help job please create your cv here :

> Home help job vacancies in Luanda

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com