Looking for reasonable price's hostel in Munich

Hi everyone! I'm going to visit Munich in order to join Oktoberfest on Sep 25 - 27 (may be to Sep 26). And moving to Erlangen on Sep 27. I'm trying to find the reasonable price's hostel in Munich hardly. ;-) Because many hostels are not available during that time.
Please help suggest me :-)

Hello BenyapaSa and congrats on your first post on the forum.

Wish you luck in your hostels hunt.

Would be great if members could help by contributing to our directory of Munich hostels :

>Hostels in Munich

Please do share with us if you find some nice hostels on your side. :top:

Regards
Kenjee

The Oktoberfest time is Munich's busiest in terms of tourist arrivals and most hotels and hostels double or triple their rates, yet beds are difficult to find and booked up months in advance. If you still find anything (at ANY price), grab it immediately - or change your travel plans to next year's fest (and book now)!

Thanks for your suggestion, Beppi.
May be I have to book hotel at around Munich or Erlangen and use train to go to Oktoberfest.
It's really crazy to find hostel in Munich during Oktoberfest as per your suggestion =D

Erlangen is 2 hours by train from Munich.

Hi Kenjee! Thanks for your suggestion.
I have not found the hostel yet.
Maybe I have to book hostel around Munich or Erlangen and then take a bus or train to Oktoberfest. This is my first time to be there. Hope my decision is correct. =D

Hi Beppi, seems ok. Could you please suggest me that how can I get the special train ticket for travelers?

You can buy train tickets at any train station or online at bahn.de.
A return trip from Erlangen to Munich costs around €50 (per person). So if you are two people, you might as well pay €100 more for a hotel in Munich and not waste hours in the train.

Hi Beppi, i got hostel already. It locate at Dachau. Price is EUR 25 per night.
Thanks for your suggestion

Wow, you're very lucky!
Hope it's a reasonable place - most probably just a bed in a dormitory, right?