Need advice from full & part time Real Estate Agents

I'm an interior designer whose eyeing to be a part time real estate agent.  (My only experience in real estate is renting out 3 of our own flats) I've seen an ad online of a newly established company looking for a full or part time agents ..mentioned - own car is an advantage (I have a car).  I am ready to give it a go but I also don't want to be taken advantage of.  I hope to get good advise on what to expect and what is fair to negotiate with prospective real estate companies.  Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

I am sure if any real estate agents are on the forum they would reply back else you may want to meet a real estate agent in person to get more info on the same.

Good luck
T&R

Hi logicalindian

I can call real estate agents but I really don't want to impose on random people firstly because they don't know me, haha..and because I'm a probable competitor in the future.  I'm doing my own research but advise from experienced agents are invaluable. Hopefully this blog attracts agents willing to helpout :)  Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your giving time!

Hi,

:P thats there, i hope someone on the forum can guide you :)

good luck!

T&R