Why was my posting deleted

hi all,

I put a posting on here yesterday asking for people to tune in and give feedback on our new english language radio station that is based in vietnam.  i specifically mentioned that the radio station is not officially on air yet and we were wanting feedback from expats because it is an english language radio station broadcasting to students of english and teachers of english in vietnam.

But the posting was deleted because it was deemed to be an ad.   we are just wanting feedback and are testing the station before we officially launch it.   it was not an ad. 

can the admins please let me re-post this request for people to tune in and provide feedback to this new service that has not started yet.   

thanks

g

If I were you, I'd use the 'contact us' button (at the bottom of every page), and ask if the thread could return, or how to rewrite it in a non advert looking sort of way.

The style did look a lot like an ad, so I'm not surprised it went.

Hello gg1965,

Our public forums are not intended for advertising of any kind. And I invite you to place your (free) ad in our CLASSIFIEDS section, which you can access by clicking on that tab in the green banner at the top of the page.

Did the Moderator who removed the posting send you a message as to the reason it was removed? If so you should contact him/her through our Private Message System addressing your message to the the moderator, using exactly the same name as shown in the message that was sent to you.

Alternatively you can scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the 'Contact Us' link. Explain the removal, ask for a review of the message, with a view to reposting it and at the top of the message add the line ....  Attention:   (moderator's name - Moderator

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello everyone,

@gg1965, Indeed the forum should not be used for any kind of advertising and you should contact us if you have any query > https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html so i am closing this thread.

However, your post is still on the forum and is published here > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=516022

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed