Hello friends! Just moved to Da Nang :)

Hello!

We're two girls who've just moved to Vietnam from England and America to teach English. We love Da Nang so far and are really keen to meet people and join in with any groups you have going on. We're wondering if they are there any sports teams/ clubs? Or places expats hang out a lot? Really keen to meet people :)

Thanks and all the best,

Jo and Sam

Hello,welcome to Da Nang city. I recomend places expat usual hang out. It's a bar in Bach Dang street, name "Bamboo", or another in Bach Dang str. There are so many. if you like music, you can visit at Seventeen Saloon, it in Tran Hung Dao st. You can ask taxi driver where is it.

Thanks Anna, we'll definitely check it out :)

Check out the Danang and Hoi an facebook group. Lots of expats sharing. Every saturday they meet at Loc Chau restraurantnt along the beach road just west of Alacart Hotel.

Hello Joe and Sam,
You can aks a request to join Da Nang-Hoi An expats on Fb,there are a lot of useful recommendation for both of you.

Hi girls,
If you need to have a Vietnamese speaking friend in Danang that you can learn and practice more Vietnamese. Feel free to contact me. I was born in Da Nang city and I'll be your tour guide for free. Let's make friend, girls <3 <3

Thanks a lot! We'll take a look :)

Hi Ngoc, that's very kind. We would love to take a tour of the city and make friends :)

Yeah, when will you come to Da Nang? Let me know. Do you have skype or facebook or sth like that? It's easy to keep in touch with you  :)

Yes I have Facebook, 'Jo Tabor' if it's hard to find I'll add you! We moved to Danang last week :)

How long are you going to stay in Da Nang?  I'll have free time on Sunday this week. Let's go out and enjoy some special snack in Da Nang ;). *

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links not allowed on the forum.

Hello Jo and Sam, you're staying in Danang ? You've been Danang last week so I think you see the Indepence Day 2-9 in Danang wit firework ? If you like sport, you can go swim at the morning or afternoon at the beach, of course it's crowd :). Also there have some volley ball, football or another activities out there. Also this time, you can try with Kayak at the Han's river with location around Dragon Bridge. You can also jogging along the riverside or the beach. I think it's awesome. You can also ride bicycle, it's also good try. Besides, if you go sightseeing at our city, you can drive motorbike through the Hai Van Pass, it's amazing sightseeing you should be try :). About the night activities, you can walk on Bach Dang street with a lots of pubs out there. Or if you want to try the sky bar, you can go Sky36 at Novotel on Bach Dang street also. And you can also try some local food if you don't scare :D. Beside activities, our city also have museums, some places historica. lYou can contact me if you need anybody hang out .

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.