Visit visa for my Mother

Assalam o Alaikum,

Please can anyone guide/advise . My profession is (sales analyst) and my status is single
can i apply for visit visa for my Mother ??

sales  executive, manager and representative is on the eligible list

But he is o single status , I am also confused  :/  he has no family here

rareshine wrote:

sales  executive, manager and representative is on the eligible list

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

But he is o single status , I am also confused  :/  he has no family here

It's ok he has mama...she is family ...

yes my marital status on Iqama is single.

we came to Saudi with our parents years ago , me my brother have transferred our kafala to local companies .my father age 62 in company which he worked were unable to renew  his Iqama due to saudization so they went back after approx 30 years  :sosad:  .. now i am planing to apply for visit visa for my Mother first then my Father ....
i heard somebody saying Single person cannot apply for visa ... thats why m looking looking for advice/guidance

From what I know, your marital status is not important if you are applying for a visa for your parents.

However, to be on the safe side, you might want to check the country's rules online or perhaps get a legal advice from a local expert.

Good luck
Z

ha123 wrote:

Assalam o Alaikum,

Please can anyone guide/advise . My profession is (sales analyst) and my status is single

Xeeschan wrote:

From what I know, your marital status is not important if you are applying for a visa for your parents.

However, to be on the safe side, you might want to check the country's rules online or perhaps get a legal advice from a local expert.

Good luck
Z

ha123 wrote:

Assalam o Alaikum,

Thanks Brother !

No problem. Glad I could be of help.
Z

No problem bro ! I status on iqama is also single and i have eligible profession. I applied Visit Visa two time in last 2 years for my mother and both the time my request got approved ! So No need to worry just apply online through the correct procedure and you will get the visa.
So if you got any confusion in any issuse just post it here on Expat.com you will get all you answers.

ha123 wrote:

Assalam o Alaikum,

Hi,

Visit visa is a very easy process regardless of your material status, just go to the MOF web site and fill out z application signed it from your employer then from Commerce Chamber in your area and wait for text message to inform you of the approval. You don't have to worry about it.

Material status matter only when you apply for Istigdam for wife/husband only.

Good Luck.

Kaby wrote:

No problem bro ! I status on iqama is also single and i have eligible profession. I applied Visit Visa two time in last 2 years for my mother and both the time my request got approved ! So No need to worry just apply online through the correct procedure and you will get the visa.
So if you got any confusion in any issuse just post it here on Expat.com you will get all you answers.

Thanks mate for reply :top:

legallegal2007 wrote:

Hi,

Visit visa is a very easy process regardless of your material status, just go to the MOF web site and fill out z application signed it from your employer then from Commerce Chamber in your area and wait for text message to inform you of the approval. You don't have to worry about it.

Material status matter only when you apply for Istigdam for wife/husband only.

Good Luck.

Appreciate your guidance :top:

Brother ,

As mention above go through MOF and apply online , hope will be easy for you.

ha123 wrote:

yes my marital status on Iqama is single.

we came to Saudi with our parents years ago , me my brother have transferred our kafala to local companies .my father age 62 in company which he worked were unable to renew  his Iqama due to saudization so they went back after approx 30 years  :sosad:  .. now i am planing to apply for visit visa for my Mother first then my Father ....
i heard somebody saying Single person cannot apply for visa ... thats why m looking looking for advice/guidance

You have done a mistake, You can transfer your parents iqama, in your sponsorship or your brother can take the parents sponsorship , Anyhow its too late. Apply for the visa there is no issue with your profession. They will approve the request in 36 hrs.

Good Luck