Beaches in Jeddah

I am searching for clean and private and safe ( safe I mean out of people who is taking pictures of the others) beach in Jeddah, where can relax with family.

its been discussed on the forum before, use the search box

rareshine wrote:

what's with the gangsta avy...

Sometime rode but you are bestone here Sis MA , some people don't want to do any effort & just asks others  :D

rareshine wrote:

Hi Melodiya :)

You can have a look at the different topics on this forum > leisure and things to do in Jeddah forum. ;)

Well you cannot say that people dont want to make efforts ! As they are new members of blog they don't know that it has been discussed before in the forum or they can search from the blog. So suggest them like rareshine or christine did, thats appreciable. Melodiya  need  a suggestion which one would be best from all where she can get a decent environment for the family.

Captain Kaby...to the rescue.

Good Copy paste Kaby keep it up  ;)

Kaby wrote:

Well you cannot say that people dont want to make efforts ! As they are new members of blog they don't know that it has been discussed before in the forum or they can search from the blog. So suggest them like rareshine or christine did, thats appreciable. Melodiya  need  a suggestion which one would be best from all where she can get a decent environment for the family.

A wise man's goal shouldn't be to say something profound, but to say something useful.

Thanks , Cristine! My respect!

lol, i directed her as to where she can get her info, what's 'rode' (rude) about that? - ya all uber-sensitive

@rareshine thats not for you !

u must go to thowal