I have got offer from Al Ain. I am a CA . is it nice to stay and work

Hello All,

I hv got an offer for 7k AED. Accomodation is provided by company.I am in India currently. I have insecurity whether is it nice to work there ? Howz work culture there ? Please guide.

Al Ain is very quite and cut off from main UAE. Dubai & Aby Dhabi are good places to work & stay. Try to get 12 - 15k .

Al Ain is called as the garden of UAE. You can't enjoy a city life, but beautiful place to stay. Try to negotiate with your salary since you may need to struggle to meet the expenses.

meetali wrote:

for single person how much salary suffievient to survive there.

Being single, the above mentioned salary is sufficient, especially in Al-Ain. But you can't live like a rock star with that salary.

Thank you. I have inquired market people get 10k in Dubai excluding accommodation. Please guide. I can change job na after joining.

Please help.

lalit753 wrote:

Thank you. I have inquired market people get 10k in Dubai excluding accommodation. Please guide. I can change job na after joining.

Please help.

Hi!

you have two options to change your job.

1. After the completion of your contract. (2 Years)
2. An offer which has minimum salary of 12K (Total) per month

OR else you will get a ban for 6 months.

Hello..

I have heard that banned doesn't apply to professional degree like CA. That I am certain.

Anything else other than this ?

Will I get Gujarati food there ?

lalit753 wrote:

Hello..

I have heard that banned doesn't apply to professional degree like CA. That I am certain.

Anything else other than this ?

Will I get Gujarati food there ?

The 12K threshold is for the professionals. About the food, UAE is a home away from home. You will get everything :)

According to you itz nice to move?

lalit753 wrote:

According to you itz nice to move?

I suggest you to accept it as a beginning because  you will be widely acceptable after 2 years in this country.

OK... Thank you so much... Please give ur mail id.

lalit753 wrote:

OK... Thank you so much... Please give ur mail id.

PM me :)