Inviting friend from USA

Hello Everyone!
I'm Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia. My female friend from USA wants to come here for 2 weeks. She will try tourist/visit visa. Someone please help me with the visa process.I need information. Do I have to send her an invitation letter ? Or Do saudi citizen have a right to send only ? If i can write a letter...do i have to approve/put stamp from where ?
Thanks

You cannot even invite a male friend here on Visit Visa and forget about a female friend. Guess you are new here and don't know the laws of the land.

Can saudi citizen invite her ?
I have few saudi friends. Can he invite her ?

Bilal467 wrote:

Hello Everyone!
I'm Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia. My female friend from USA wants to come here for 2 weeks. She will try tourist/visit visa. Someone please help me with the visa process.I need information. Do I have to send her an invitation letter ? Or Do saudi citizen have a right to send only ? If i can write a letter...do i have to approve/put stamp from where ?
Thanks

You can only invite the following persons in Saudi Arabia family visa either it is visit or permanent.
Mother, Father, Wife, Children, Sisters, Mother in Law, Father in Law.

Bilal467 wrote:

Nope, maybe with some Wasta.

Another way to invite her over is if any of your Saudi friend has a business and can pull some strings, but then again, there are whole bunch of bells and whistles attached to it.

Is she one of those Americans that wants to visit here because she wants to witness women don't drive, segregated sections blah blah ?

hamudi wrote:
Bilal467 wrote:

Nope, maybe with some Wasta.

Another way to invite her over is if any of your Saudi friend has a business and can pull some strings, but then again, there are whole bunch of bells and whistles attached to it.

Is she one of those Americans that wants to visit here because she wants to witness women don't drive, segregated sections blah blah ?

'the freedom messiahs'

She wanna come here. She loves saudi arabia. She wanna visit for 2 weeks.
I have one saudi friend. He is rich guy. Can he invite her ? He is Kafeel as well. Can he invite her on visit visa ?
I know he can invite on work visa..but work visa will cost a lot to her.
P.S. thanks for responses so far

No Way Babya

Merry her ,, only this the way no other way forget ,,, No need to waste time  :o

Bilal467 wrote:

I have one saudi friend. He is rich guy. Can he invite her ? He is Kafeel as well. Can he invite her on visit visa ?

You welcome,
Saudi Arabia does not, and I repeat does not, allow casual tourist visa visits. She need to have a business or a family to get invitations letters issued from the Saudi government or no visa will be granted (expect for Haj or Umrah visa).

Thanks

One last question buddies!!
Cant she by herself go to Saudi Embassy in USA and apply by herself for Saudi Visit/tourist visa without any invitation letter ?????

Dear Bilal  :dumbom::dumbom::dumbom: No No No , Umrah Visa , Hajj Visa , Business Visa ONLY since how long you are here in KSA & live in which world  :joking:

Bilal467 wrote:

Cant she by herself go to Saudi Embassy in USA and apply by herself for Saudi Visit/tourist visa without any invitation letter ?????

Bilal467 wrote:

dude r like truly madly deeply in love with her ?

hamudi wrote:
Bilal467 wrote:

dude r like truly madly deeply in love with her ?

You are Gruo Hamudi Bhie , may be he or may she  :par:

Bilal467 wrote:

Yes, she can go and apply for the visa on her own in USA. But as told by everyone, she won't stand a chance to get one. But there's no harm in trying. There's always the first time, maybe she will be the trendsetter for all the single females to come to Saudi and set an example for them. 😊

Hahaha. Yes hamudi bhai you are right lol.
Thanks everyone for the replies!

You may not invited her  to visit Saudi Arabia only if she is your first  relative  such as your mother or your wife or daughter as well as the Saudi citizen could not call to visit Saudi Arabia if she  is  not of his family best way is to go to USA  UAE or Bahrain and meet there and have a good time together otherwise it is really dungeons to invite her to come to Saudi Arabia even if she come by visa be careful  I invite and  meet my  foreign female friends in Europe or lebanon or I visit them in their countries.     Mohammed  ( Saudi citizen)

I can help you bro tell me how old is she ?

What's wrong all members are males? We hed more than enough in Saudi Arabia no need to import
I think I knocked the wrong door . But all doors in Saudi Arabia wrong . I going move to  Yeman or Somalia  it is much better at least I see something different

How you can help me ?
She is 21

Hi Bilal I explained to you that is difficult to invite girl not related to you to Saudi Arabia . Really I did not pass such expired. My idea was you meet her in Bahrain or sharm AlShaikh Eygept it is wonderful
These day and cheap or you go to Lebanon i can help you there what to do where to go Beirut is best city in the world . You decide and let know if I can do something for you .
I wish all the best
Mohammed

Bilal467 wrote:

How can she love Saudi  Arabia if she haven't been here?
And you want a saudi rich guy invite your female friend?
Work visa for her? Do you know what you are talking about?
Why is it so important for you and her to be in Saudi Arabia at all costs?

Geez! Tell her to marry your rich saudi friend.

What do you mean by rich guy . Rich or poor guy does not make any difference I told you meet her in Beirut it is easy for her and for you and much more beautiful and enjoyable the any other places in MEA and cheaper And I ask some Lebanese friends to help there . I think it's best choice I do have a good experience because I faced same circumstances many times and found Beirut it the solution
If you want more advice about it you can sent an email to ++++ and if do something for you

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls