S pass rejected

HI to all and very good evening !!!
My name is Dilly Babu and recently i saw a add in Internet regarding job openings for Singapore and i called the person who posted the add and had conversation finally i had send my documents as per his requirements and after 3 days i got call from him saying that your application will be processing and for that you need to pay Rs 2700 /- for getting S PASS, i made payment to his account  ,after one week when i called him he said that your S PASS has been rejected (i feel so bad) and he told you have to wait for 3 more months to apply next time .Here i wanted to know is it genuine or fake if it is genuine is it real that i have wait for 3 more months to apply for S PASS ?? Please help me what is real.

waiting for your valuable suggestions

with regards
Dilly Babu

It was a JOB SCAM

By Singapore law, the employer applies for your S-Pass and has to pay the fee for it
Since you didn't even have an employer yet, this agent took your money and didn't even apply for an S-Pass. He cheated you!
(And even if he did apply: There is no waiting time, another S-Pass at another employer can be applied for right after rejection of the first.)

Employer applies for your visa my dear friend.
Dont fall for such scams.
First how come you gave him money without even ascertaining the facts .
Did you hand him over money personally ?
Regards

There are many job portals where you can apply.
You can apply in the companies .                      there are  job portals companies websites, job fairs , etc.
Avoid these agents
Regards