General Electric Offer in KSA

Hi Friends,
I am in process of negotiating an offer with GE KSA , could anyone guide me in this? How is the GE in KSA? How is the company environment? At present I am in Dubai so, would it be worth moving to KSA ? plus how much salary should i expect with 6yr of experience, I am an Industrial Engineer with MBA having through out experience of working with Multinational companies.

Regards

Hello ccl_00032

While waiting for members to revert back, I suggest you to browse through the different forum categories to gather as much info as possible.

Forum Categories such as : Cost of living in Saudi Arabia as well as Everyday Life in Saudi Arabia will have a lot of information you may need.

Do you already know in which city of KSA you will be?

Regards
Kenjee

To be honest I will not answer your pay related questions, but why would you want to move from Dubai to KSA unless the pay difference is huge and then you'll save a lot.

Job prospective in Dubai are much better in comparison to kingdom. Good chances of promotion if you work for a multinational company. The percentage of Saudis is very high compared to Emiratis.

Thanks Hamudi.

Yes Pay difference is like 5000SAR. but so far i know , one can save more in saudi as compare to emirates.
As rent and other things are too expensive here....

I will be working for General Electric (GE) probably in Dammam or Riyadh.

ccl_00032 wrote:

Thanks Hamudi.

Yes Pay difference is like 5000SAR. but so far i know , one can save more in saudi as compare to emirates.
As rent and other things are too expensive here....

I will be working for General Electric (GE) probably in Dammam or Riyadh.

I see, you're right about rent etc that it's cheaper compared to Dubai.

I Agree with Hamudi if there a big differnce in your pay then u can sacrifies your dubia life !

Grass is always green on the other side. I reckon you should ask for a little more and move to Saudi if you are only focused on savings.

Blunt as it is.

live.ali wrote:

Grass is always green on the other side. I reckon you should ask for a little more and move to Saudi if you are only focused on savings.

Blunt as it is.

troof, I didn't wanna get into that, then it will open a whole can of worms, op is determined to save some coin.

Hi Kaby & Hamudi.
Thanks again for your replies.
As i mentioned diff is like 5000 aed in both packages, what attracts me is only GE as GE is a big name.

Plus i can save around 7000sar with the offered package.

But yes, i agree dubai is more lively. but by sacrificing that life , I will gain some saving plus GE logo that could be beneficial for future career move.

What you guys say

Not only 7k you can save more as there is a huge difference in cost of living here when compared to Dubai and also no expenditure on extracurricular activities as in dubai. If you make your mind that you can handle the cultural shock which you wil get then go ahead.

Thanks a lot Kaby.

Any other advice or comments are welcome

Any more advises ladies and gentlemen....

Regards

Bro Co is good , you will save a lot, good luck