Al Khaleej Training & Education- HELP

So it is now hitting the two month mark as I received an offer from AKTE on July the 1st, and ive yet to receive my visa authorization/contract. I emailed my contact person almost 4 weeks ago and she said there was a backlog in processing contracts because of the Ramadan and Eid holidays and they were currently processing it as fast as possible. How long does a visa auth generally take? Does anyone work for al khaleej? how long did it take for you guys to get your visa slip? Im all ready on my end in terms of what I need to process my visa but al khaleej is kind of taking their time and im anxious to get the process started!!

Almost everything is automated, and it shouldn't take that long.

Hi Stella,

First thing you need to know about Saudi Administration in general is, everything is slow and tasks without deadlines. This is only a preamble. :-)

It took a few months for the visa and other travel documents for some people i know that came through AKTE. If i learnt anything in my 6 years in Saudi.... is to be patient.

I'm coming to understand patience is important if ive decided to work in KSA but I mean at what point do I get in contact with my rep from Al Khlaeej again without coming off as a nuisance?

The point they get information from their contact in saudi who might have turned deaf ears on them