My mom is looking for a housekeeper job. I can help her with English.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Binh Yen, totally new here. I am creating this profile and post to help my mom for a job.
Her name is Ut, 51 years old, used to work as a housekeeper for an American director for 3 years. Then he went to Mexico. After that she worked full-time job for Service Apartment in Dist 2 named APR for 2 years. Now she is looking for a housekeeper job as a part time job. I am living in City Garden and My mom is very close to me. So I can help her with English. Please contact me if you are looking for a reliable housekeeper/nanny/cook. My mom is a great cook. vietnamese and western food.
BTW: She loves kids and pets and me too. ^.^ You can see this as a plus.

Thanks for your reading and have a great week

Binh Yen

Hi Binh Yen,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post an advert on Housemaid jobs in Vietnam for more chances for your mum of getting a job.

Thank you

Stéphanie

I might be interested but in couple of months. (Clean a bit, help with a kid,..)
What is her rate?

But it will be my wife decision anyway haha.

Thanks for great advice, Stephanie.
I didn't know it. I saw my post in Vietnam Forum. Stupid me!!!. hahaha.
Have a great evening and sweet dream.

Yen

Hi Dudumomo,

Thanks for your interested in. Hope we can keep in touch until you and your wife need.
Save my email at tienganhsieudang[at]gmail.com or 0908 800 919. Then we discuss later about the job and rate.

Have a great evening,
Yen
( BTW: Your nick name makes me laugh- good laugh I meant) hahaha.

Binh Yen wrote:

Hi Dudumomo,

Thanks for your interested in. Hope we can keep in touch until you and your wife need.
Save my email at tienganhsieudang[at]gmail.com or 0908 800 919. Then we discuss later about the job and rate.

Have a great evening,
Yen
( BTW: Your nick name makes me laugh- good laugh I meant) hahaha.

sounds like a profanity to me.

Hi Dudumomo,

Plz don't misunderstand me. maybe "made me smile" is better. If not. just ignore my previous reply.
If somebody made you have good smile, is it good or not? sorry if you don't feel that. Forgive me since i am brand new here. won't say this to anyone in the future.
Hope this not effect to my mom's job. ^.^
Have a great day.
Keep in touch
Yen