NB trainers in Bahrain

Hi,

I have not been able to locate an NB store here in Bahrain? Anyone know where i can find NB shoes? Been wanting to get one of those 80s classic sneakers.

b wishes

Have you looked in Foot Locker @ BCC....theres also another shop can't remember the name.

Maybe you can find them online Namshi may have them

Ocfemjc wrote:

Have you looked in Foot Locker @ BCC....theres also another shop can't remember the name.

I did check Foot Locker @ BCC without success. Not a fan of online shopping. Merchandise appears different online that they actually are.

live.ali wrote:
Ocfemjc wrote:

I did check Foot Locker @ BCC without success. Not a fan of online shopping. Merchandise appears different online that they actually are.

Really??? Never had that issue especially with trainers. Maybe order from overseas then

Ocfemjc wrote:
live.ali wrote:
Ocfemjc wrote:

Really??? Never had that issue especially with trainers. Maybe order from overseas then

I will keep that option in mind. Thanks.

BUMP

I cannot find info for any stockists for NB, everything shows they are only available on Namshi or stores outside of Bahrain.
I would suggest asking someone to bring you a pair from overseas or order them online yourself and get them delivered to Bahrain.
I haven't seen any in my travels to any of the malls.
Perhaps ask foot locker, they may know who stocks them, if at all.

Thank you again. I do have that in mind. I like to shop in real world :-) Makes a huge difference when you try it on and see how it fits. Thanks again.

live.ali wrote:

Thank you again. I do have that in mind. I like to shop in real world :-) Makes a huge difference when you try it on and see how it fits. Thanks again.

totally understand, however if you are after these then you may have to compromise order and hope that they are ok. Maybe order from somewhere that has a return policy ! or get something else until you can go overseas and try them on and buy them then.

Point taken. Thanks