Bars in Tunis

Can anyone name nice bars and/or pubs in Tunis? where i can drink comfortably.

thanks

Aloha Bandini & welcome to Tunis! I have just discovered a great Italian club/bar in Lafayette area this past weekend. I don't have the name, but when I walk to work today I'll get it & get back to you.

aloha lilikoi!

thanks for the concern. waiting to hear from you =)
i'm sure it will be quiet useful when i get there.

If you find an Irish pub with Guinness, if you can share the location ! :-)

Hey waiting to hear from you too, I want to know that bar, it's not easy to find nice bars on this city.  :)

Take care,
Carlos

Hi,
i read somewhere that Bar Jamaica at Hotel el-Hana International is pretty good and Le Boeuf sur le Toit located at 3 avenue fatouma bourguiba.
thinking of seeing it with my own eyes tonight. hopefully it wont be dissapointing

actually i form some kind of list =) if anyone wants i can mail it to them.

cheers,

-emirhan

oh and YannickK i really dont think you can find guiness here.
so sad...just, sad.

cheers,

-emirhan

There is also Maison Blanche downtown off of Mohammed V. It is a 'night club' w/Dj's on weekends... I say that liberally as most mixes are a bit dated... haha, BUT it is an option. The Italian club/bar/place thing is great as well (still don't know the name...) but Celtia's are only 3TD, whereas they are 5TD @ Maison Blanche. Perhaps we can get some people together & make an 'expat' nite downtown together. Bar Jamaica is also close by.

Lilikoi

I think we an expat night would be great. Lets decide when and where and we'll be glad to participate.

Some body wants to go out tonight for a beer or something like that?

Golden Tulip in gammarth- has a nice bar. Really lively on fridays and saturdays. nice live music. i'm there almost every fridays and saturdays. feel free to join =)
heard brauhause is also nice but never been there. looks expensive though.
well overall nice places in gammarth.

Hi guys, come to Sousse, you'll have choice of nice bars. Irish bars, English bars, pub, disco, lounge, etc. You should spend your week end in Sousse... The Italian bar in Lafayete is le cercle des italiens, but the restaurant is nice and the bar is rof really...