Is there any hope to fulfil my dream Any advice?

Hi, my name's Sabiha. I'm Algerian." I have a deam" but not a real project . I'm a teacher and I speak English -Arabic and French. is it possible to find a job in Turkey with out speaking Turkish?
Is there any hope to fulfil my dream . Any advice?

Hi Sabiha,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new topic has been started with your post on Turkey forum so as members may help you answering your questions.

We have many articles on our guide which talk about life, work and all the necessary information that will surely help you i recommend you to read it > Living in Turkey guide.

Just a question please, what make you choose Turkey as your destination and dream?

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi Sabiha,

Great that you have a dream, but on a realistic level, please ensure that you learn the language if you are planning to move here and also that you find an employer who will get you work permit. Most importantly, find a job 'before' moving here.

I recommend this because if you read the blog thoroughly, you will be surprised at the number of people who share the same dream as yours.

I wish you good luck.
Z

sab_laf wrote:

Hi, my name's Sabiha. I'm Algerian." I have a deam" but not a real project . I'm a teacher and I speak English -Arabic and French. is it possible to find a job in Turkey with out speaking Turkish?
Is there any hope to fulfil my dream . Any advice?

Hi Stephanie,
To answer your question , I've enjoyed my stay in Istanbul last winter . I found it very peaceful . people are nice and most importantly it's a muslim country . Moosques are everywhere and  the culture is almost the same as that of my country
like Turkey .
I  hope am not doing the wrong choice.

Hi Xeeschan,

You 're absolutely right . I have to learn the language first . By the way , how long does it take you to learn the language.
Thanks for the advice .

Sabiha

Sabiha,
It all depends on your interest and learning capabilities. I have seen people take anywhere between 6 months to a couple of years to learn a language. So I guess it all depends on you. No set time formula.

Hope this helps.
Zeeshan

sab_laf wrote:

Hi Xeeschan,

You 're absolutely right . I have to learn the language first . By the way , how long does it take you to learn the language.
Thanks for the advice .

Sabiha