Looking to Set up a new Call Center in Malolos City Bulacan

Hi guys.

I'm looking to set up a new call center in Malolos City, Bulacan. Bulacan is a small province 45 minutes away from Manila. Pretty decent City and the salary rate is lower compared to Manila.

I already have the capital, website, Building to rent, and of course Clients. Start up workforce will be at 20 people. My question is how to go through registering the business? Do we need to do it as a sole trader DTI? or SEC? What government forms do we need to accomplish?

And lastly, I need to know all ways to minimize the tax (Tax Minimization) .

Thanks and have a good day.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.
pitz1984 wrote:

I depends upon the situation. If you opted to register your business into Partnership or Corporation. If it's Partnership business then you can simply apply for a DTI, Mayors Permit, BIR, PEZA (if applicable) or you need to be an affiliate to a Call Center Assoc in the Philippines. On the other hand, if you want to be Incorporated (5 or more persons), you need to register your company in SEC.

This might take times as you need to follow and furnished these requirements before operating.

Thanks for the reply pitz1984. We are starting a small team so business partnership is the best way I guess.

Do you happen to know the total cost of it?

HI Paul,

We provide business incorporation and business permit licensing assistance in the Philippines if you wanted to get our service kindly send as a message [email protected]