Looking for school and accommodation in delhi

Hi everyone

I will be visiting new Delhi in September to find a school and house for my  family.any suggestions about how to get my children into school  since the enrollment is closed.

What would be the best way to find a house I have looked at houses on the net but they seem to advertise the same house 2x with 2 different prizes we looking for a 4+ bedrooms .any help or suggestions regarding the above is welcomed

Regards

Hi, Saket in South Delhi is a well connected locality which has good social infrastructure and excellent schools. It has large sports complex, number of malls and hotels. It is connected with Delhi Metro. Airport is only about 13 Km. I am resident of Saket and have a newly constructed 5 BR duplex apartment for lease. You may like to check out during your visit.
New construction with latest amenities 5 Bed Room Duplex apartment, tastefully done washrooms with dressing areas & wardrobes, large drawing & dining areas, lobbies & balconies. Large space for gym/home theatre/ activity area. Stilt parking and servant room. Spread over floor area of over 5000 sft with carpet area of over 4000 sft. Option of full furnishing also available. Excellent location in vicinity of mall district of Saket.

in case, you would like to have additional info, feel free to contact me.

Manoj Agarwal

Namaste Manor,

Do you have a website for your house?

Regards
Josh

hi Josh

I have listed my house on website . would send you link shortly.

Regards,

manoj

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external links not allowed on the forum.
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Mr. Josh,

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising + register your company in our business directory section pls

Hi Josh

As per policy of web site, I am not able to sent u link. I have listed it on India's leading web portal 99 acres. you may like to check.

regards,

Manoj

Hello Josh
School and accommodation in September , It depends where your job is and where you are planning to stay
Logically you will like to stay near to your working place. Also what is your budget. Accordingly you will get the place.
In case you are near South west i.e. DWARAKA sub city ,, with good connectivity of Metro , and plenty of
Internationals schools around. In case you are coming as in Diplomatic connection there is a school in Diplomatic enclave.

You need to furnish more details , Rest every thing is on net  just google it.

Rgds
Deep