Any help choosing the city

Hi everyone!

I'm considering moving to Malaysia for 6 months and I need some help choosing where should I stay.
I'm searching for a city or state where there is more nature than concrete preferably beaches, family friendly place, with reasonable rents and great views and the costs of living is fair.

Any idea? I just need to know where to look, I've been searching for days and still lost.

Penang Island is the only place that fits many of your requirements.

http://www.tourismpenang.net.my/

You will find it an easy going location with lots to see and do and a fairly lively expat community. The starchy rules of KL just simply don't apply and people are very helpful and amenable. It has everything from a lively street culture, arts, historical buildings, beaches, walking, tourism, etc.

hi of you want 6 months then to ubar seriously limited. in KL some are vice apartments can be rented for 6 months but elsewhere usually will be hotels only unless you sign a 12 month contract and burn 2.5 months deposit. also hard without proof of local income. you want cheap but Malaysia isn't cheap!!

to be honest why not try Thailand. better beaches, lower costs and 6 months places easier to get. and much nicer beaches.

hi of you want 6 months then to you are  seriously limited. in KL some are nice apartments can be rented for 6 months but elsewhere usually will be hotels only unless you sign a 12 month contract and burn 2.5 months deposit. also hard without proof of local income. you want cheap but Malaysia isn't cheap!!

to be honest why not try Thailand. better beaches, lower costs and 6 months places easier to get. and much nicer beaches.

I'm not looking for cheap, I'm only looking for something reasonable and commonly affordable. I want to visit Thailand someday, but it would require a visa for me and I'm looking for something without lots of bureaucratic procedures right now