English Private lesson

Hello Guys,
I am Merve from İstanbul. I am an English teacher graduated from İstanbul university in this year. I am working and living in Lisbon as an intern. And I can give private English lessons. If you need, contact me ;)
See you soon

Hi Merver,

could you please post in the classifieds section > language classes ?

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/eu … al/lisbon/

(posting ads on the forum is not allowed)

Many thanks,

Julien

Hi Julien,
I am so sorry. I just find out the website and I wasn't aware of it.Thank you so much for your help.
Merve Erçin

I need english lesson thank you.contact me ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi shahinthamim,

Maybe starting your post by saying hi or hello would be a great start :)

We will suggest you to drop an advert in the designated section here ---> Language classes in Lisbon pls

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Friend.  I was wondering why you needed an English teacher in Lisbon and not a Portuguese teacher. I am from the UK but now I am living in Lisbon and I need to learn Portuguese.

How is your Portuguese language coming along ?  It looks easy but it sounds very difficult.

Best wishes to you,

Anthony

xxx
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Anthony, l love the Portuguese language but only know enough things to get me by but interested in learning more.  I hope you find someone to help you.   Can you tell me how you went about moving to Portugal.   Do you work there and was it easy to find work and accommodation?   Lesley.  Thanks.

Hi Lesley. It really was a decision taken for me by wife and family in Nepal. My main home is actually in Bournemouth (UK) but my wife is Nepalese and her family circumstances are holding her back in Kathmandu for the moment. So I got elected to come to Lisbon and the family will follow. By northern European standards Portugal is cheap and if you're a wine drinker, is amazingly cheap hehehe. I'm not working and won't be either, unless it's to help any family members sometimes. I'm retired or supposed to be.  Portugal has gone through a terrible time economically and it's still just gradually recovering so jobs are difficult, especially if people don't speak Portuguese well. I'm renting a flat for myself and a nephew temporarily. It took a while but I wasn't very serious for a while because we had somewhere to stay (a relative's home).  I used a site called OLX (www.olx.pt) which is only in Portuguese but by using Google Translate and a bit of practice, became easy after a while. I found a flat there.  You know that most buildings in Lisbon and VERY old and my flat is just the same. Two bedrooms and 550 Euros a month (roughly £395) but the utilities and shopping are really cheap.  Don't be afraid to ask me if you need to know anything else.  Anthony

Hi Anthony,  thanks that was very interesting.  I would like to l live in Portugal at least for several months at a time.  It's a beautiful country.  I often visit my friends in Aljezur and in Castro Verde.  I like those areas and l have been to Beja and Merela too.  This year l also went to Elvas and Villa Real.   I took a boat ride up the Guidianna at Villa Real passing by Ayemonte.  I have yet to do Lisbon.  If l need more info l will certainly be asking you.  Thanks Lesley Obrigada.

Thanks Lesley. But you have seen much of Portugal than I have. If I had a little car I would be seeing much more. Talk you later Lesley. Best wishes from Anthony