Charges to pay over resignation beyond end of contract

Hi All,

It has been five months working here in Saudi and my contract is 2 years. However, I planned and decided to file resignation next year because my work doesn't soothe me anymore. What are the charges that i'll be paying? like Exit Visa fee and plane ticket? or if there is other?

Thank you.

Check out your contract with them, it must be outlined there.

Usually, in such cases you may have to pay them the expenses they incurred on getting you on-board:

1- The visa issue charges till iqama issued. (SAR 2,000)
2- If they provided you air tickets to come from your home country.

3- Exit visa is free.
4- You have to pay for the tickets for your travel back home.

Thank you very much for your response. It'll help me a lot.

What if they demand payments aside from the Visa and air ticket since the case will be Breech of Contract, is that possible?

zed123456789 wrote:

What if they demand payments aside from the Visa and air ticket since the case will be Breech of Contract, is that possible?

The breach of contract clause will also be there in the offer letter. And usually it's the same as mentioned by TLL. Apart from that whatever they ask for is your sheer Bad Luck !! Usually they won't unless they have incurred some additional costs on you, like your training or travelling or some career development courses.

hi
salam wa rahmatullah
just i want to say about your inquire that it is depend on company because if anybody leave to company without finish his contract.
employer is charging to employee something these amount. so be careful about the company policy. as per opinion.
iqama: 3150 SAR
visa: 2000 SAR
and then Ticket charges.