Looking for a friend in Bangkok =)

Hey everyone!

I know this might sound sad but I have literally been bored sick these past few days and done nothing but stay glued onto my computer.

I can honestly say I'm suffering from relocation depression (Which is common when in another country) and I have researched on different sites in order to combat this and.. well they suggested I join an Expat community. So here I am =)

I'm only staying in Bangkok until the 6th of November and until then I'm looking for a someone to hang out and hopefully make a life long friend with =)

Obviously there need to be a little communication before-hand before meeting because you never know what you may find online lol

Let me know if you are interested x

Hey dude, we normally have meetings nearly every weekend. Normally the plans are made within friday morning.
Ill let you know if something is coming up this weekend if you wanna meet some people.
Last weekend we got to be 6 people ( all male & from this blog ) but from different nationalities.
Ill let you know.

By the way, no shame on being hooked onto the computer all day. Im a graphic designer and can feel your pain :D

Hello
I will go to Thailand soon, we can talk, do you live close by to
195 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120

Wal
[email protected]

Hi Wal,

welcome to Expat.com!

This is an old thread. I suggest you to start a new topic on the Bangkok forum.

Thank you,
Christine