Switching for AED 13k worth while?

Offering of a total of AED 13,000 Along with getting a health insurance and  yearly ticket back to home country would be worth while for offer acceptance?

Family size : self, spouse, mother (Widow), sibiling (Minor brother)

Hello Gunsla

Did you browse through the threads talking about Salary packages in contrast to cost of living in our :

Cost of living in Abu Dhabi section of the forum?

Regards
Kenjee

Gunsia,

There is a salary threshold to sponsor your parents and siblings and that is 20K. That include your HRA. Since you are in to a government job, your company may provide you an apartment with furniture allowance.( If I'm sure,almost all the government companies are providing that.) In that case, you can speak with your PRO and he will take care of it. But you need to struggle since the number of your dependents are 4.

It depends on your personal needs/circumstances.

Further you cannot call your mother on a Residence visa until you have a salary of 20k or more.

You can call her on visit visas though from 1 month to 3 months.

The salary is less but if its better than your home country....come here and give Dubai a chance.....its easy to switch and you get good jumps.

Hope it helped.

Thanks Mr. shanafashyaana and Mr. Zaltan8880

If i get 20K without accommodation, can i able to manage my family..? (4 dependents)

Gunsla wrote:

Thanks Mr. shanafashyaana and Mr. Zaltan8880

If i get 20K without accommodation, can i able to manage my family..? (4 dependents)

You can sponsor your parents and siblings, but it will be a struggle since you have to pay  your rent and school fees of your brother.

Thanks a lot Thanks Mr. shanafashyaana

IF not, May i get sponsorship alone to my brother and allow him to do his studies at abu dhabi permanently, and invite my mom through visit visa for every once in 3 months..?

If i adopt him alone, will i have to prefer 2 bedroom home..?

Thanks.

Gunsla wrote:

Thanks a lot Thanks Mr. shanafashyaana

IF not, May i get sponsorship alone to my brother and allow him to do his studies at abu dhabi permanently, and invite my mom through visit visa for every once in 3 months..?

If i adopt him alone, will i have to prefer 2 bedroom home..?

Thanks.

Hi!
It is possible, but it won't make much difference. .There is a  rule in Abu Dhabi and that is about health card (Insurance). Your company will provide you a health card and it is a mandatory requirement for stamping your visa. The premium  will be paid by the company and some companies are providing that to the wife and children of employees. But I don't think they will meet the expenses for your mother and siblings.  That means, whatever your company pays for your premium, that will be the amount that you have to pay for each dependents. By bringing your mom by visit, you can save that amount and that will be in between 6000 and 12000 (approx). But it will be balanced with expenses for the air tickets and visa expenses. Moreover, accommodating your brother will be more expensive since you need to pay the school fees along with insurance.