Cost Of living bachelor coming to work at muscat,

Greetings to all.!!

I am recruited for a job there at muscat, 160 R.O is my basic salary + Acomodation + Transportation + Incentives + 1 month Paid leave is included, kindly guide me with the cost of living for a bachelor coming to work at muscat.

I'd also like to know how expensive is the daily requirements in muscat..

I am coming on an employment visa can I study there simultaneously ??

Something about me which will help to write baq for the same..

>I am a vegetarian
>I like cooking
>I don't consume alcohol at all, nor do I smoke..

Thank you in advance..!! :)

HI vatsal1993,

The salary offered is akin to that of a blue collar labourers. If you are a double graduate this is way too less.

Given your current job profile, you would be committing professional suicide by taking up this job here.

Do give it a serious thought before deciding.

Read the 'Cost of Living' forum discussions for details of the cost of living.

All information that you can use are already there. So why ask ?

vatsal1993 wrote:

Greetings to all.!!

I am recruited for a job there at muscat, 160 R.O is my basic salary + Acomodation + Transportation + Incentives + 1 month Paid leave is included, kindly guide me with the cost of living for a bachelor coming to work at muscat.
I'd also like to know how expensive is the daily requirements in muscat..
I am coming on an employment visa can I study there simultaneously ??
Something about me which will help to write baq for the same..
>I am a vegetarian
>I like cooking
>I don't consume alcohol at all, nor do I smoke..

Thank you in advance..!! :)

Hi
IMO, not a good package at all... But it depends on your qualification & current job profile in India.
Muscat is an expensive city. Somewhere in the forum, it is mentioned that food for a bachelor would cost around 50-60 Rials per month if you eat in a restaurant (a bit less if you cook for yourself). You will spend on electricity, telephone/internet bills too. Can go through 'cost of living' section in Muscat Forum for more information.