Looking for job as consultant or public relations / marketing

Hello , I'm based in malaysia for past 17 years I'm looking for job as consultant or public relation officer . I can speak able to write Arabic , English,basha malaysia , basha Indonesia , Punjabi , Urdu, Hindi, I hold Malaysian driving licence able to move around got MBA degree , working experience in consulting engineering , contracts managment , equipments trade buy and sell , public relations for marketing and etc more then 19 years . Worked in Dubai ,Qatar , Indonesia , Singapore , turkey  brunei in oil and gas sectors  Plsese do contact me

Hi khuram abbassi,

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in Malaysia section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Best of luck to you !

Maximilien

Hi if in Malaysia 17 years surely you would have built up a network by now??? Getting jobs in Malaysia is about who you know.

Dear
I am a nigerien aged 28 i am living in egypt,cairo tight now and i am looking for a job in the fild of I.T as a data entry clerk or a computer operator. I hold an advanced diploma in computing and some proffesional certification(A+ ICDL) and close to one years experience.
Thank you and im looking forward to hearing from you. My email address ******************
Thank you!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Mousa  :offtopic:

Data entry and computer operator don't really classify as IT jobs, they are clerical or administrative. As local Malaysians can do that kind of job (and speak the local languages used) it would be difficult to find work in Malaysia with those skills.

Hi everybody,

I will advise those who are looking for a job to post directly in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/malaysia/

Please feel free to choose the category that suits you the best !

Now, let's keep the forum for exchange of information on Expatriation please.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed