Professional level networking groups & social events

I have recently moved to Riyadh as a teaching professor at a college& education company.  Prior to this I taught univ. level & adult professionals level for 5 yrs. in Korea, Vietnam & China & at US Embassy.  Prior to this was stateside in business sector in senior leadership.  Being an int'l univ. professor utilizing my PhD in Business along with my TESOL trainings/certifications is part of my life plan & career plan.  Living & working globally is very life enriching in so many good ways.  It changes ones life for the better.
Now here I am in Riyadh teaching and want to be active in professional networking groups ,business groups & professional social events & activities.
I have contacted the US Embassy for their suggestions with this or if they have such activities/events & have not heard back yet.
If you know of anything like this in Riyadh please forward some info on them.  Much thanks

Hi,

You can register through ++++
The Internations group there in Riyadh is so active. They meet regularly for activities.

Cheers!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting external link on the Forum please + share in private pls

thank you

I just joined internations.org today  a few hours ago.

Any others that you know of or recommend?

Hi All,

Please note that we do have and we do organise meet up as well and we are very much active :)

It's a bit sad that you recommended another website when we actually do organise meet up and even help members to do so here  :unsure

Here as you can see we have topics about meet up pls check it out and let us know if you want to organise a meet up :

- Organize an Expat.com meet-up!
- Weekend Meeting

Have a great day !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi,

We are not of competition here. The member was asking for options.

There is no competition with that particular website since they charge us for the services unlike our very own Expat.com <3