I want to know will the reapplication period be the same as...

Hello,

I have got offer from OTE Group in the month of March. Later they asked my duly attested educational certificates and medical certificate in the month of April. I submitted these documents in April month only. Now again I got their call in last week requesting scanned copy of my degree marksheet. When I asked them about my clearance/visa, they replied me that ministry kept my clearance & visa on hold because of my marksheet & company needs to apply again for my clearance in next lot.

So here I want to know will the reapplication period (for those application which are on hold) be the same as the application period for first timers or can it be get in shorter period? So please let me know the approximate duration needed for this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
RaksP

Hi RaksP,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread from your post on Oman forum so as members may help you more easily :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi RaksP,

No one would be able to tell you even approximately how long a job clearance application would take to get cleared since it depends on many different factors.

However, if the job clearance is given, then getting a new employment visa issued will be matter of just a week maximum.