Housing in Niamey

Hey everyone!

My name is Pau Arranz and I'm a Sociologist and Spanish teacher from Barcelona. My wife and I will move to Niamey next September and I am looking for a place to live. My wife will live in a NGO guesthouse but I'm not allowed to live with her or in the guesthouse.
So, I will stay in a hotel for the first weeks but it's my goal to find a guesthouse or a house with a room to rent, for instance. We will be living in Niamey for 4 months and living in a hotel isn't an exciting or affordable plan.
I'm starting this topic if any of you can give me some advice or even information about housing in Niamey. I know there are a lot of things that I will have to figure out once I'm in Niamey, but I would truly appreciate any information or help that you could give me (if you know of any guesthouse for expats, shared villas, etc)

Thank you very much in advance,
Pau

hi paul my name is karim ganda and iam living in niamey niger.  i can help you i have one friend who search house for people who need it.  i can give you his number or i will tell him to search a house for you