Prometric and viva exam for nurses

Hi! I am Anne and I am currently based in the Philippines. I was offered with a job at a medical center in Oman. I will take the Omani prometric exam maybe later this month. Do you guys have any advice what topic/s to study or what book to read? And do you have any idea about the viva exam for nurses? I can't find any information in the internet. It will be a great help to get ideas from you guys.. Thank you very much in advance!  :D

When I took the exam in Oman, it was based on the American NCLEX. I went online to see past papers. I suggest focusing your preparation on the cardiac and respiratory systems. Also basic nursing practice. I sat prometric for Qatar and followed the same study pattern to success. In the exam re-read each question before you answer, many failed for not taking time to read and understand before answering. I passed first time but I believe you can sit the exam twice. Good luck.

Hi Anne. Have you taken the exam already? I'm planning to take it as well, maybe next week. Anyway, did your agency ever mention about Dataflow? I'm really confused, because other gulf countries will require that. Thanks. :)

Hi! I took and passed the exam last Sept. 3 in Manila. Dataflow is being used in Oman right now to verify your credentials but I don't know if it is conducted before or after your arrival in Oman. The MOH will also have to verify your documents, I don't have any idea if it is the same thing or what.

nicolodeon wrote:

Hi Anne. Have you taken the exam already? I'm planning to take it as well, maybe next week. Anyway, did your agency ever mention about Dataflow? I'm really confused, because other gulf countries will require that. Thanks. :)

Hi! I took and passed the exam last Sept. 3 in Manila. Dataflow is being used in Oman right now to verify your credentials but I don't know if it is conducted before or after your arrival in Oman. The MOH will also have to verify your documents, I don't have any idea if it is the same thing or what

please send me tops of promotrice exam on dietetian

Hi Anne, may I know the content of the Oman prometric exam? how many items and the what is the passing rate?
Thank you.

Hello anne..i'm about to take the omsb exam for nurses nxt week..any idea on the topics and questions being asked..thanks..God bless😊

Hi, good day . I am about to take the oman nurse pometruc exam next week. Can you give some topics to review for the exam. Thank you and God bless