Help getting residency information in Ukraine

Help getting residency information in Ukraine

Need more information about your situation so we can give you some good advice.

I have read some info on the Internet about categories to which you have to belong to get residency in Ukraine , I don't think that I belong to those categories.
I am from Egypt and I seek to get residency in ukraine , maybe on the base of establishing a small LLC company.
Also if you can provide me with information about schools that teach in English, I have checked some international schools ,but they are quite expensive.

U have not given enough info about YOUR situation.

Residency requires a TYPE D Visa.  You will have 45 days to register with OVIR.  You WILL NEED a physical address to register with.  So you are down to family here, a spouse here, a business here, etc.

People will "rent" you their address for a price up front.  Don't fall for it.  It is expensive and once they have your money they can go to OVIR and have you DE-registered.  Then you are in a deep pile of do do.

Need more info from you.

Call the Ukrainian Consulate in your country.  Permanent Residency is a Type D visa and unless you have family here or a business to sponsor you BOTH which must provide a physical address to show where you live and are REGISTERED at you will be hard pressed to get to stay here beyond 90 days once every 180 days on the visa free regime.