After Security Clearance VISA Process time?

Hi,
I got offer letter for teaching position in Oman govt. college through direct recruitment on June 29th 2015. After one and half month, yesterday they have got "Security Clearance" and immediately  started the VISA process.

Could i know that how long will take for visa?
and what is the next step?

If anyone known the procedure pls share here...

Thank you

Dr.Cc...
India.

chellaramvtmt wrote:

Hi,
I got offer letter for teaching position in Oman govt. college through direct recruitment on June 29th 2015. After one and half month, yesterday they have got "Security Clearance" and immediately  started the VISA process.

Could i know that how long will take for visa?
and what is the next step?

If anyone known the procedure pls share here...

Thank you

Dr.Cc...
India.

Hi Dr.CC
My employer told me that it will take 1 week for Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) clearance and 2-3 days for Visa. But the duration may vary to a great extent. You can go through various posts here discussing the same topic.
The next step would be agreeing up on Date of Joining. The employer will give you a date on/after which you can move to Oman (to join the college). Once you get proper Visa, either they will book your flight tickets or you will have to do that (of course, they will make reimbursement). May I know, which college are you going to join?

Dear Mr. Kannadiga,
Thank you very much for information. I am going to join in sur university of college..may i know about you?

chellaramvtmt wrote:

Dear Mr. Kannadiga,
Thank you very much for information. I am going to join in sur university of college..may i know about you?

Hi
I have sent a message to you.
Thanks.

Hi all,
Please differentiate  'security clearance' and 'labour clearance'? Or both are same? for Oman employment.

Dr.Cc

Mr. Sumithran,

Please differentiate  'security clearance' and 'labour clearance'? Or both are same? for Oman employment.

Dr.Cc

Very important question that needs answer :Please differentiate  'security clearance' and 'labour clearance'? Or both are same? for Oman employment.