Loading Business in South Korea (for Pinoys only)

Hey guys, baka interesado kayong maging agent namin dyan sa South Korea. Cellphone Loading Business to.

Hi pabs0218! Could you please write in English in the anglophone forum so that we could understand?

Thank you,
Christine

Oh, I'm so sorry Ms. Christine. My post was really for Filipinos in South Korea. And so, I thought it is best to write my post in Filipino language.

안녕하세요. I'm Richard Ramiscal. I worked in S. Korea before. But I had to go home on the 6th month after my re-entry. My mother was hospitalized..2 months after,she died.. I took the EPS CBT last 2014. I passed but until now, still no luck of being selected in the roster. I know it's a big favor to ask, but I hope you could somehow help me land in a job if ever you know of any company in S. Korea that hires foreign workers...I'm just pushing my luck... Hoping for your response...Thank you...

@ ric_phil > Just to inform you that this thread is very old ( 2010 ) .

In order to increase your chances, i invite you to post your job search in the south korea jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/south-korea/

I also advise you to get subscribed to this section so that you can be notified when a new offer will be posted. ;)

If you have other expat related question, please feel free to launch a new topic and we will happy to help you as far as possible.

Best of luck,

Priscilla  :par: