I would like to meet expats in Ankara.

Hi there!

I am from Belarus, living in Ankara, I am 25. I am looking for new friends here, so please don't be shy to send me a message :) I would like to meet expats in Ankara.

Hi marusyatut,

Welcome to Expat.com community :)

I have created a new thread for you with your post on Ankara Forum to increase the visibility of your post :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hello marusyatut :) Hope all well with you and welcome to Ankara. I am from Nepal  and residing in Ankara since 2011.

It is nice to hearing from Ankara's expat :)

Cheers

hiiiii everybody!! im brazillian living in ankara too!! lets opena whatsapp group to talk, meet and help each other? send me ur numbers and i can create! my number is ************ hope to see you all

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

hello how are you welcome to ankara )))

can you add me also???

Fine thanks!! And u??

Sure!! Give me ur number!!

Hi Ysmn,

Welcome to Turkey forum, please feel free to introduce yourself in the New Members sections

Z

ysmn wrote:

hello how are you welcome to ankara )))

Hii.  It is Haluk from Ankara.  If you mind we can organise a meet up at weekends.  Hope to meet with different people and cultures.

Hi everyone,

My name is Berk! I am from Istanbul but recently moved to Ankara to teach at an university here. I never live in Ankara before so am looking for new friends to explore the city and hang out. It would also be really nice to meet some expats so that I could practice my English and Spanish. Feel free to get in touch with me.

Merheba everyone my name is Gregory and I'm from Canada and would like to meet new people from Ankara for friends only or possible business venture together
cheers

I am interested in meeting new friends in Ankara too.

Greetings from Arizona,

My husband and I plan to move to Ankara while he takes  a 4-year assignment. We plan to bring our two border collies and we need help in finding the best area to live that offers small villas with a yard and nearby open space.

Thanks!!  Krista

Hello Krista,
I guess it depends on where your husband will be working as traffic and driving in Ankara is not easy.
It's hard to find a house in the city you have to go quite a ways out to the suburbs to find that. I live in GOP and it's 99% old style 4 story flats with the odd house but not many.
Cheers

Gregory

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Gregory,

Thanks much for your response. My husband's office in near METU.  Are you familiar with that area?  We prefer living outside the city in a more rural area.

More later, Krista

Looks like none of the expats living in Ankara want to meet in person. :(

ShahShah3 wrote:

Looks like none of the expats living in Ankara want to meet in person. :(

Try the embassy if they arrange gatherings.

Hi everyone! just want to know if any possibility of working directly in Ankara Turkey.
Thank YOu

Hi there,
Your number does not show on the site.
I like to contact if is possible my number is (moderated)
Thanks in advance and Happy Newyear

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your contact details in private

Hi there,
I am Dutch and see your add,
I like to make contacts as wel,
Please feel free to contact me or add my number so we can chat, XXX 0n whats app
I wish you an happy New year and look forward to talk to you,

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your contact details in private

Hello Everyone
Happy New Year
im hamada from morocco and i'm living and working in ankara

HI   MY NAME IS ERDEM ,I'm TURKISH BUT GREW UP IN AUSTRALIA NOW LIVING IN TURKEY FOR OVER  25 YEARS I WORK I'A COACH OF MATIALS ARTS I WOULD HAVE THE PLEASURE OF WAITING TO MEET YOU I LIVE IN ANKARA  ,I'M ALSO LOOKING  FOR NEW  PEOPLE TO MAKE FREINDS WITH THEM  IF YOU WANT I COULD BE YOUR FRIEND IN TURKEY.  my mail : ***PLEASE DO WRITE TO ME.

Hello Erdem

Please use lowercase instead of uppercase. And do not share your personal info detail on public forum. This is for your own security.

Aqu

you are welcome to Ankara.

Hi,
I am fofana from Liberia, living in isparta Turkey. And it will be a pleasure to have as a friend.
Thank you

I share similar views about having friends in Ankara. So if we have mental compatibility why not?