Teacher wanted

hi all , i am looking for english teachers in hai duong (about 60km from hanoi) $1500 -$2,000 a month . 22 hours a week. paid weekly. monday-friday mornings and afternoons. with plenty of overtime at almost $30 an hour. free accomodation. free food. positions starting in 2 weeks. would you be interested?

Dear Sir/Ma'am.

Good morning.

I am interested. When do we start?  How about the working permit, visa,and travel expenses in going there? What can you offer? You can reach me at j**

aw09 wrote:

hi all , i am looking for english teachers in hai duong (about 60km from hanoi) $1500 -$2,000 a month . 22 hours a week. paid weekly. monday-friday mornings and afternoons. with plenty of overtime at almost $30 an hour. free accomodation. free food. positions starting in 2 weeks. would you be interested?

Please place a free ad in the appropriate section of the forum which is 'jobs' in the green banner at the top of this page.
Thank you.

hi jamie, where are you now, and what nationality are you

I'm currently in HCMC and I am a Filipino teacher with a Masters degree in education with 18 years of teaching experience. You can call me at ************. Thx.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi i m teaching at Hanoi now. I am teaching IELTS here as part time. Since I am interested as full time, I would like to join you. *************

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hi raj,  what nationality are you if you dont mind me asking,

You should post this opening in the "Jobs" section with more details. So you don't need to ask 'what nationality'  :)
To know their nationality, simply click on their username which lead you to their profile.

I am committed to return to Bac Kan in October. No more big cities for me! I have been to Hai Duong on my way to Hai Phong. Looks like a nice town. I would be happy to join you for six weeks and maybe long term in the future. People at the centre in Bac Kan have been good to me, so I do not want to let them down.
British/UK male with TEFL diploma - currently visiting family in UK.

oh thanks for the advice charma, not really my field of expertise the Expat.com. so much appreciated.
regards andrew

@ aw09 > I would advise you to post this job offer in the jobs section > Teaching jobs in Vietnam section.

It is more appropriate.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed