Which Bank is best Credit card Provider ?

Hi ,
I hope everyone is fine and  doing good,

Can you people guide me which bank's credit card is best for below mentioned features.

International / local (Bahrain)  online shopping.
Utility Bill Payments.
Airline Tickets Purchasing.
Interest Rate.
Annual Fee.
Credit Limit.
Max Special Promotions in shopping malls.
and etc.

Thanks in advance......

Hi Zeesshanakhter2009,

I think the best credit card provider is citibank, for it is internationally accepted in most of the transaction as you mentioned earlier.

cheers!

Lou-Lou

Thanks for reply,

dear i see citibank
http://www.citi.com/bahrain/bhgcb/consu … e=BHHWACB1

But i am confused which option is better ... if you are using citibank credit card then tell me which is best.

Citibank !!!!

I know a few friends use Citi Bank   :top:
Depending on which card you obtain, you get some perks. Have a look at this link for Citi bank Credit cards . It may help you choose, if you wish to go with Citibank.

Good luck  :top:

How is citi bank better than standard chartered?

look citibank charging extra annual fee minimum 25BD ....

here is the comparison link : Compare Citibank Credit cards

Almost all providers of credit card services have some sort of facilities and perks. You may not find "the perfect card", but all of them have some benefit or another.

I used to be a big fan of Citibank until I discovered Amex - I travel regularly and get free access to airport lounges in the region with the Amex card. Not all merchants accept Amex. Hence I also have a VISA card from a local bank. The combination works well.

There are some local banks that offer credit cards without annual fees too. Some credit cards are linked to frequent flyer programmes and you get miles whenever you use your card.

My advise is to get one that works for you now. You can always change if you find a better one. :)

There are some local banks that offer credit cards without annual fees too. Some credit cards are linked to frequent flyer programmes and you get miles whenever you use your card.

The Citibank credit card does the air miles too  :D
Have a look a this link for Citi Bank credit cards - a selection

Good luck in choosing a suitable one as Farhaz mentioned, get one that works for you.

Good Luck  :top:

I have just cancelled my standard chartered credit card for an amount of 1129 BHD that accumulated originally of a bloody 18 BHD. That was my worst experience ever.
I got advised massively to apply for "prepaid" Visa card called "Refill" card through the NBB bank. No charges.p at all. Use it as you want but refill it yourself. It is a Visa card by the way and recognized most in 116 countries.