Looking for accommodation in Panama

Greetings.

I'm moving to Panama in a couple of months (end of October).

I haven't yet decided where exactly I'll be staying (all I know for sure is that I won't be staying in the capital city).

I'd like to rent affordable accommodation, if anyone's got something on offer ---- apartment, condo, etc.

TBH, it doesn't really matter where in Panama;  my current job allows me to work remotely (I'm a software developer).  So, I can pretty much live anywhere. 

So, if anyone's got a place for rent.........or, if you know anyone..........who knows anyone..........etc  :)

Cheers ))

Good morning,
Villa Davina in Gariche has some very nice condos, at affordable prices.

Thanks  :)

My friend has a nice house share possibility in David. It's on the edge of town, quiet, nice neighborhood, but everything you need is close by. There is good internet for your work. If you stay long term she would negotiate a lower price. Or, you could stay short term while you look around. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7649720

Wherever you go, be sure to check carefully about the internet situation. It isn't always reliable or reasonably priced, especially in more rural areas.

We have a canadian community up near La Concepcion.
We have houses there already, and there is also a fully equipped 5th Wheel on the property.

Check out Tropical Places just outside of La Conception.