Egyptian man - Christian. Which papers he need to get married

Hello everyone

I would like to ask if someone have latest informations about wich papers need to bring my fiance to office in Ministry of justice to get married? I am from Slovenia. I know he need to bring paper from his church. Just I don't know if he must to bring also paper he is single from Civil Registry or not? Thank you very much

Hello Minkadominka :)

Feel free to browse through the threads in our Formalities and procedures in Cairo section of the forum

Regards
Kenjee

Hello,
I do not know for Slovania embassy ...
But to make my marriage official, with french embassy, this paper was requiered...

I need to know what is important for ministry of foreign affairs. Just paper from church, ID, pictures, stamps from post...  He need something more?

Thank you

Form my Embassy is enough just paper of marriage, translated and registered in my country.

I heared he can bring or paper from church or paper from Civil register he is single. So one of this. And more important is paper from church.

You have to see with your embassy. You will recieve a list of needed papers...
French embassy was asking for papers with certified translation too... but i do not remember exactely what...

No my ambasy just tell me which papers I need not he. When I asked which papers he need, they said he must to know this by himself.

Papers:
Id
Paper of his job
Paper saying he is single.

And if others, my husband does not remember... :s
Sorry