Residency Visa Problem?

Hi All,

I entered KSA a year ago but when I applied for my visa, I was single so my iqama says single, not married. During that time, I got married back home and I have recently brought my wife on a residency permit.

When I log into my Abshir, on the dashboard, my wife is not under 'dependents' but she is under 'labour importation'. Her iqama is not issued yet as it is still in the process.

Can you please let me know if this is normal or this is a mistake from the Saudi side. Also, will this affect her being able to leave the country and me issuing an entry/re exit visa as we have booked a flight for the Haj holidays.

Thanks a lot.

B

Hi,

This just a mistake for sure, but my advice to you is to inform your employer of this mistake so they will correct it when they go the Passport office, it happens many times here, don't worry, please let me know when you receive your wife's Igamm and the status on Absher web site.

Good Luck.

bilz_100 wrote:

Hi All,

I entered KSA a year ago but when I applied for my visa, I was single so my iqama says single, not married. During that time, I got married back home and I have recently brought my wife on a residency permit.

When I log into my Abshir, on the dashboard, my wife is not under 'dependents' but she is under 'labour importation'. Her iqama is not issued yet as it is still in the process.

Can you please let me know if this is normal or this is a mistake from the Saudi side. Also, will this affect her being able to leave the country and me issuing an entry/re exit visa as we have booked a flight for the Haj holidays.

Thanks a lot.

B

Its normal not to worry...once iqama will issue She will be under dependents Tab.