Salary delayed.

hi guys,

i am working for the company from the month of april , but till now i have received only 2 months salary.that too every time i will have to go and remind again and again than only i get my salary.i am on proper employment visa with good package and position.

i have received my salary for the month of april and june. i have not received for the month of may and july still.

whenever i approach , i will be told like , we will pay . some documentation going on.

my question is , i have received my visa in the month of May as they were trying to switch within oman from family to employment.

my company assure me a lot ,but salary is not on time.

so if i have to give up this job ,than what all the consequences i have to face.

or should i try to resolve and go ahead in solving patiently as getting a job and visa in oman for ladies is difficult.

i am completely in a confusion and not able to decide anything

Thanks in advance

In my opinion you have to try to solve this matter with company management first. Meanwhile you try to find a job in a other place who respect the time in depositing salary

If all solutions didn't work with them you can report it - in writing- to the ministry of manpower.

deemonisha wrote:

hi guys,

i am working for the company from the month of april , but till now i have received only 2 months salary.that too every time i will have to go and remind again and again than only i get my salary.i am on proper employment visa with good package and position.

i have received my salary for the month of april and june. i have not received for the month of may and july still.

(So they paid your june salary after dodging may.or its just an order of confusion?
whenever i approach , i will be told like , we will pay . some documentation going on.

my question is , i have received my visa in the month of May as they were trying to switch within oman from family to employment.

my company assure me a lot ,but salary is not on time.

so if i have to give up this job ,than what all the consequences i have to face.

or should i try to resolve and go ahead in solving patiently as getting a job and visa in oman for ladies is difficult.

i am completely in a confusion and not able to decide anything

Thanks in advance

Never ever Quit without plan B, telling you this from experience. All e regrets will consume u and it will be a story of why why.

Please be on.the look out for something and please talk to your bosses, serious face,dont even offer a plastic smile.
If they expect 100% efficiency then  money money money should be paid.

thank you flying_sahdow and mariamns,

yes i spoke to my boss with a serious tone and they have paid me and resolved .

You are welcome. I am glad to hear that

deemonisha wrote:

thank you flying_sahdow and mariamns,

yes i spoke to my boss with a serious tone and they have paid me and resolved .

Hi
Great that you updated the status. Members here, there are so many of them, simply don't come back once their queries/problems (?) are solved! :sleep