French lessons

I would like to improve my French by taking conversational lessons in French. Does anyone know a French teacher in PP?

I take French lessons here in Phnom Penh. There's a big French school here called CCF. And it's pretty cheap too. They have a cafe, library, show French films, have lectures and special events.

I'm sure some of the teachers teach private lessons too if that's what you'd prefer.

If you want to check out the website its:

http://www.ccf-cambodge.org/index.php

I'm French but I'm not a French teacher. If you could teach me conversational Khmer, for example, in exchange for conversational French we might have a deal. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi, the topic has been moved on the Phnom Penh forum. Good luck. ;)

Good idea, but I don't speak Khmer yet either. I could teach you German, if you like :)

I'm afraid my German is even more nonexistant than my Khmer... Speak Spanish or Arab by any chance? Otherwise I can talk French at you no problem, just be aware that even though I'm a teacher, I have no experience in teaching French... But I could help you with conversational French, just for the craik (Irish slang), if you feel like giving it a go.

hm....i can teach you tennis! or italian...
let's go for a coffee and discuss it. my husband will come too. he might need french for his work. we would have time on thursday...

Great, thursday it is, then. Just let me know where and when (by private post if you don't mind), after 5.30pm anyway (I'm working until that time) and before 9pm if it's ok with the two of you.

PS: my tennis is adequate, I guess, but my Italian...

I am Cambodian and I looking for a private beginning French class. I want to learn both speaking and writing. Does anybody know and could introduce any French teaching class for beginner?

I am a french teacher in the french cultural center of Phnom Penh (CCF). If you are still interested in french lessons, please contact me: [email protected]
Best regards.

Hi benoitcambodia and welcome to the forum!

You can post an advert in the classes section of phnom penh classifieds!

Regards
Armand

Yes I an interested with your offer .. Do feel free to contact me.. We will learn from each other.. My number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sokol suon,

Please note that this thread is from 2010, and it might no more be active.

Please feel free to post an advert in the Language classes in Phnom Penh section, this might surely be helpful.

Regards,

David.

How much per month ?
Thanks

Hi Expert Home Finder,

Have a look at the Language classes in Phnom Penh section of the website and contact the posters offering french lessons, they will be able to provide the necessary information.

This thread is old.

All the best,
Bhavna