Got an Offer From Kuwait...Queries for Salary & Cost of Living

Hi Everyone,

I am Vikas samota from Delhi , India with 5 Years of work experience Here in Retail Operations.

Since i Can See a lot of Info on this Blog so i am also hopefull of Getting answers for My queries.

I Got an Offer from a retail Multinational Branched in Kuwait for Area manager Role with 850 KWD Salary Plus Joining Bonus of 500 KWD and Other Benefits Like 30 days paid Annual Leave and Airfare for same, Petrol card, Postpaid Sim Card ETC.

i want to Know that is This Salary is Sufficient to live with My wife There keeping in View that i want to save As well.

Pls Help me to Get The Idea of Expenses and Scope of saving in this Particular Salary

Your expected prompt Responses are already appreciated.

Regards,
Vikas samota

Guys Pls revert with your Valuable Comments or Information on Above queries...Need to take the Final decision..!!

Thanks
Vikas Samota

vikassamota wrote:

Guys Pls revert with your Valuable Comments or Information on Above queries...Need to take the Final decision..!!

Thanks
Vikas Samota

Take the time to read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page.

It depends on if your package is all inclusive or not.

Does your company provide housing and transportation?

No Housing is Been provided while for Transport they are Giving Free Petrol Card..!

Anybody There..??

Hello vikassamota ,

It is okay salary but not good. As per your experience and designation you should get more , below are the expenses for two persons. Medical should free for you and your family and apart from  that you should get yearly bonus(2 or  1 months salary)

House 2 bhk: KD 350-400
           1 bhk  : KD 270-300
Food+outside food occasionally (monthly): KD 200
Car :  KD 100

You can save KD 200-250 per month