I share for free full information about Ukraine

Hi to everyone! I'm currently living in Ukraine and love this country. I decided to create my own video blog on YouTube about Ukraine, and that's when I started to learn more and more information of everything related to Ukraine. In my answer I try to explain and reveal to you the very essence of our culture, our language, traditions, rules, and even some interesting places in Ukraine which you won't want to pass by on your next visit. I offer invaluable advice for travellers while also throwing in some unique things about Ukraine that will surely make you laugh! So if you're interested in discovering a new culture and enjoying a few laughs while doing it- feel free to ask me and learn about what makes Ukraine…well, UKRAINE!!

I love your accent.
You sort of sing your way through the blog posts.

I want to know all the leisure activities that can be done in ternopil, Ukraine

You can visit center of town, there a lot of historical building and also there is one of the biggest lake in Europe. It looks so awesome. On the other side there is hydropark, very beautiful also.
If you are interested in some entertainments, you can go to aquapark, go skiing, or do some else.

Hope you are doing great
I am thinking about moving to Ukraine , and I have two question if you can answer them it will be great.
1- how much is the cost of living now in Ukraine now.
2- is there affordable school for children who speak English , I know there international school , but they are quite expensive.
Thanks

Hi dear, i want to take tourists from india to ukraine. is it safe ?? i know that ukraine is the second largest country in the europe so i want to know just to see some important places how many days will be sufficient.  in your opinion how much will be the cost of travel per day per tourists for staying in an ordinary + neal and clean + private toilet hotel ?? how is the situation of ukraine for war ???
I also want to know the security arrangement of ukraine.  i just want to extend a splendid tour to all of our indian tourists.
Is it possible to travel >  estonia, latvia, belarus, on a same trip ??

I was an official of the reserve bank of india
please feel free to contact me in skype so as
to communicate with each other more comfortably
wish you all the best.
subir

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

hi! It's safe in Ukraine, except area where is war (Eastern part). But you can't go there without special permission.
About hotel - check it in booking.com. You can also reverve hotel there. Prices are very different in diffferent places of Ukraine, so there is no one answer.
About trip to other countries.. Sure you can go there, but you need to have vShengen viza to go there.

Can I go to Molodogvardeysk at this time ? How can I get special permission ? Thank you,

I am a student. I want to ask u about the tourism entrance visa... there must be a booking of the flight first and a hotel reservation then you,d be able to recieve it.? What if a friend or your one of the family member would like to visit you and stay in your rented apartment.??

solnce712 wrote:

Hi to everyone! I'm currently living in Ukraine and love this country. I decided to create my own video blog on YouTube about Ukraine, and that's when I started to learn more and more information of everything related to Ukraine. In my answer I try to explain and reveal to you the very essence of our culture, our language, traditions, rules, and even some interesting places in Ukraine which you won't want to pass by on your next visit. I offer invaluable advice for travellers while also throwing in some unique things about Ukraine that will surely make you laugh! So if you're interested in discovering a new culture and enjoying a few laughs while doing it- feel free to ask me and learn about what makes Ukraine…well, UKRAINE!!

Hey there,your video blogs(vlogs) are really good and informative.I hope lot of people find your videos helpful and learn some ukrainian along the way. Cheers

do you ever travel in ukraine ??  if so please tell me in details of your experience and share your travel idea with us.

subir banerjee

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

thanks