Wine Drinkers

I live in Hong Kong and I love to experience different wines, does anyone know of any great places in Hong Kong to taste some fine wines.

Hi Markjones531! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I have moved the topic on the Hong Kong forum. I hope other members will be able to advice you on the places.

Enjoy your wine tasting.
Christine

Thanks Christine

I like to experience the finest wines available like Chateau lafite and Chateau Margaux. If anyone can help that would be great

Mark

Theres some in Causeway bay and at APM mall in Kwun Tong but you can go to any good restaurant and ask them where they get their wines from. JW

I was apeaking to a friend last night who has invested in Latour 2000 and Ausone 2000, wine futures en primeur and has been valued together as making 800% gane. I jokingly said i should stick my money in it,lol.

[moderated: no free ads]
WIsh you enjoy Hong Kong =)

what wines do you sell global wine delivery? i am a big fan of top bordeaux wines.

Thanks for interest. we  deliver several wines to Hong Kong, include the wine from bordeaux. You can also find wine from other part of France and Italy.:)
(Moderated: No free advertising, Please, Thanks)   I sent you a message.
Have a good day.:cool:

(Moderated: No free advertising Please,Thanks) they entered me into a draw to win a case of Lafite 2003. Whats your thoughts?:)

Good Luck with the drawing! (Moderated: No free advertising, Please)! :)

but that is really a good wine and cost a lot. I think if you want to do it as a long term investment, it worthy!

I have been contacted by a company called Premium Liquid assets and they have given me some  good advice on which wines to choose, from what they said they have an excellent strategy for this type of investment. I just wanted some advice and to do abit more research myself and ask other people there opinions:) cheers mate

Hello Globalwinedelivery :)

Please note that free advertising is not allowed on this site.

Thanks