Translations done abroad, problem?

Hi,

After I get my iqamah I want to start inviting my family immediately by applying for a resident visa for them. Their documents (marriage certificate, birth ceritificate and my uuniversity degrees) are all translated and stamped in Europe? Will this be a problem? I heard from some people, that translation needs to be done here, but I already have the stamp of the KSA ambassy on the translation that I had done in Europe.

Or can I go to MOFA to let it be stamped, so that I know for sure it will not be rejected. I was by the way rejected today at MOFA for the stamps because the stamp of the embassy and that of the saudi cultural mission where not on the same document (one on the original document and the other one on a copy) and because I didn't had my iqama yet. But I assume getting this stamp will not be a problem, right?

dude r a perfectionist, you want everything to be done smoothly before you arrive here ?

Hamudi my friend. The fact that I am a perfectionist is the reason why my company wanted me here :). Apparantly it is a very scarce trait here in KSA. So thnx for the compliment.

And I am already here, but thnx for your comments. Some of them were very useful!

AbouFoelaan wrote:

Hamudi my friend. The fact that I am a perfectionist is the reason why my company wanted me here :). Apparantly it is a very scarce trait here in KSA. So thnx for the compliment.

And I am already here, but thnx for your comments. Some of them were very useful!

oh welcome ... I'm glad my comments were useful to you, for some reason people report me and I get messages from admin to keep calm :(

Hahah meskien! Then next time, tell admin to come to me so that I can endorse you. You are a terrific guy!

AbouFoelaan wrote:

Hahah meskien! Then next time, tell admin to come to me so that I can endorse you. You are a terrific guy!

really you will vouch for me ? u made my weekend... :heart::heart::heart: