Pulsa for Internet usage

Hello every one
I use Telkomsel as my internet carrier I have just topped up my Pulsa to discover you now only get 2 GB for
Rp 100,000 ?  When I started to use Telkomsel some 2 years ago it was 5 GB for Rp100 k Then reduced to 3 GB still fo Rp 100 k  Late last year.  Obviously Telkomsel are trying to reward their loyal customers "I dont think"
What  carriers and plans are available in Jakarta as an option to my present arrangements
Thanks
Howard

I use network 3 and I pay 25,000 for 1.25gb with twitter and FB useage free. Its fast when there is a good signal and limited adds and unwanted sms.

http://tri.co.id/kuota/harga?utm_source … m=sitemenu

Its not the best but its enough for me for now

Hi Lukereg,
Thank you very much, if I remember correctly  I used network 3 in Bali some time ago, before Telkomsel.
But they lost their antenna for the building of a new Hotel, I had to move on.
Again my thanks
Howard

Hi Luke,
Just some feed back,I converted to 3 Internet I am delighted with the out come. Its every bit as fast as Telkomsel at half the price approximately Again my thanks
Howard

3 is the cheapest ISP imo. I heard they're going to migrate from 3G to 4G. Another option is XL. I don't recommend Telkomsel, they don't have internet service at low  price as their value proposition.

Bolts getting expensive and less attractive at the moment, I hope that it will become more competitive once 3G is far more consistent across the nations capital and then 4G for many start to work, if they have 4G compatible phones.

I have bolt for use when I'm out and about with a computer - It's fine for lower use (Less than 1gb per month) as it only costs Rp25,000/month to keep it live.
If you're a high data user, it's going to cost you, and their bonus scheme is less than useful unless you're a vampire.

Telkonsel (Sorry about the typo - if there was one) were getting expensive and, even worse, they were spamming the merry hell out of me. I got sick of them, so took Luke's excellent advice about 3's "always on" package.
I had them since December of last year, so far with no complaints.
The real beauty is the credit and quota - No monthly stuff, just buy it and it lasts a year or until it's used.
The very slight downside is the Rp50,000/year standing charge, but it's still way cheaper than TKS.
I noticed I was using 2gb/month with them, but I'm using my phone much more since I changed, and using less than 1gb per month.
A more suspicious soul would suggest the data usage on TKS was inaccurate, but I would not.

One note - I don't send many SMS, but I've noticed a double send of late.
Has anyone else experienced this?