New to Denmark

Hi, I'm new to Denmark. Just moved here a few days ago with my boyfriend. I"m 22 from Texas. I was wondering if anyone would like to go out and maybe grab a beer? I'd like to get to know some other English speaking expats in Copenhagen and start making connections. Let me know if you're interested!

Welcome robink :)

Hope that members soon get in touch with you and you establish lot of new contacts.

Regards,
Sheetul

robink wrote:

Hi, I'm new to Denmark. Just moved here a few days ago with my boyfriend. I"m 22 from Texas. I was wondering if anyone would like to go out and maybe grab a beer? I'd like to get to know some other English speaking expats in Copenhagen and start making connections. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi ,

We intend to move to Copenhagen mid November. Was it difficult for you to find an accomodation ? Can you give me a tip ? R U a student or you're there to work? What do you know about finding a job for those who don't speak danish at all.

Hey! I just joined this group and have been aupairing here in copenhagen for just over a month. I'm 21 years old and from Australia and am finding it difficult to go out and do things because it's hard to meet people when you are in a new country and know no one!

Hi Robink & Micheala
Have you heard about or joined Internations.org yet? There is a pretty big (and active) ex-pat community here in Copenhagen, and there is a meet up each month (in addition to other meet-ups associated with various sub-groups inside of this organization). So plenty of opportunity to meet other ex-pats. In fact - the next meet up is tomorrow night (Thursday Feb 24th at 19:00 at Nimb in Tivoli). Basic membership is free - and there's time to join and sign up for this event before tomorrow. There are so far something like 140 people attending, and 50% of the attendees tend to be new, so don't worry about being the only new one. It's a very open and friendly atmosphere, and I always look forward to the meet ups each month.

Hope that helps.
Marianne